No Tracking of Identifiable Information
Our website is set up to track, collect, or distribute personal information about its visitors. While it recognizes the home server of visitors it does notrecognize email addresses. For example, we can tell which Internet Service Provider our visitors use, but not the names, addresses or other information about our visitors that would allow us to identify the particular visitors to our sites.
What information do we collect?
We track statistics but not personal information. Our website tracks information about the visits to our website. For example, we compile statistics that show the daily number of visitors to our site, the daily requests we receive for particular files on our website, and what countries those requests come from. These aggregated statistics are used internally to better provide services to the public. The statistics contain no personal information and are not used to gather personal information.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Distribution Lists, Mailing Lists, Alerts
If you indicate on our sites that you would like to receive information from use, such as publications, newsletters, or alerts, your contact information will be added to the appropriate company distribution lists. If at any time you change your mind and would like to add or remove your name from a distribution list, or correct your information, please unsubscribe or email us.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information,whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or information request. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information etc.
Confidentiality Policy of Information You Provide
We will not release the personal information you provide via this website to third parties unless:
- You authorize us to do so;
- The release of the information is needed to accomplish the purpose for which you provide the information (for example, requesting a publication or asking the company to perform a particular service on your behalf);
- If the release of the information is required by law; or
- If the release of the information is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings.
If you engage our services to sell your property or locate a property for you, we will maintain the personal information we receive from you, with the exceptions as noted above, regardless of how we may collect any personal information from you. In a real estate transaction, it is not uncommon for information to be obtained from you by mail, fax, personal delivery, websites, transaction portal, or by email.
If you engage our services in a real estate transaction, you may authorize the agent, at your instruction, to convey your personal information to service providers (for example, mortgage lenders and title companies) as those service providers may require for the products or services you need or request. We exercise reasonable discretion when discussing any personal information with others and do so only with your consent.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or request
- Any written files we maintain are protected under lock and key. Electronic records are protected under an access name and password assigned to designated persons. All records containing any personal information are restricted to: !1) the agent(s) who service or coordinate the transaction; (2) the office manager to whom the agent reports; and (3) the principals of the company.
- We use reasonable measures to dispose of files containing personal information; usually shredding documents, erasing electronic files by means that make the files unreadable or undecipherable or by eradicating personal information from documents or electronic files in ways that make the personal information unreadable.
- Yes. Cookies aresmall files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place requests by contacting us directly via email, phone, or text.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products, information, or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.